- Suitable for growing in Gro-Sacks
- Much loved heritage variety with satisfying floury texture
- Wirth impressive soil disease resistance
- Great for home-made chips
- With over 25% dry matter meaning the potatoes don’t break up on boiling and chipping
- Long-cropping period
- 2kg bag, delivered to your door
White fleshed, tan-skinned variety with extra-long harvesting period. Great for growing at home where you can harvest the potatoes little and often over late summer right through to November.
Grow potato Golden Wonder directly in beds in rows or in Gro-Sacks on your patio. Plant in March and look forward to big harvests of earthy potatoes from August. Perfect for giving you continued supplies through the summer rather than a glut all at once.
We suggest that you plant five potatoes in one Gro-Sack if growing them on the patio. Mound the surrounding soil halfway up the stems each time your plants put on an extra 5-10cm growth. This keeps the potatoes in the soil healthy and vigorous, so you can look forward to rewarding harvests.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|