- Suitable for growing in Gro-Sacks
- With Royal Horticultural Society Award of Garden Merit
- Impressive harvests of potatoes: average 35-50 potatoes from one plant
- Perfect as salad potatoes, equally viable for making roasties and mash
- 2kg bag, delivered to your door
Potato Jazzy plants reward you with big quantities of potatoes, perfect for making potato salads. Versatile Jazzy makes impressive roasties and good mash potato too. This variety gives impressive yields. In fact you only need to plant one or two seed potatoes in every Gro-Sack for big harvests.
Alternatively grow potato Jazzy directly in your allotment beds in rows. Position each seed potato 20-30cm apart. Plant in March and look forward to big harvests in July and August.
We recommend that you pile up the surrounding soil halfway up the stems every time your plants grow an extra 5-10cm. This keeps the potatoes in the soil healthy and prevents them from turning green.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|