A unique black raspberry which makes a delicious and versatile super-food.
This variety is set to be a hit – with so many health benefits it’s a must for any home-grower wanting to harvest vitamin-rich berries from June. As juicy as blackberries but with the perfumed flavour of raspberries, the fruits are lovely to eat fresh from the plant or added to smoothies rich in antioxidants and vitamins.
- Sweet fruits ripen as early as June
- Easy-to-grow plants produce up to 400g (14oz) berries in one year
- Super-food rich in cancer-fighting anti-oxidants and vitamins
- Makes great smoothies, wine, jellies and jam
- Attractive white blush on stems and fruits
- Praised by grower and presenter James Wong as 'Homegrown Haribo'
Floricane type- fruits on one year old stems
Cut down all bare root planted raspberries to 2cm (1in) above ground level when planting.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|