- Rare winter squash type with F1-generation vigour
- Recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society
- Beautiful grey-skin and orange flesh contrast
- Stores for up to three months in frost-free locations
- Great for cottage garden designs and kitchen gardens
- Weed-suppressing foliage
- Great for soups and roasting
Enjoy harvesting 4-5kg (9-11 lbs) winter squash type pumpkins from these plants that have Royal Horticultural Society recommendation. The fruits of Crown Prince show off an attractive silver-grey outside which contrast to the large green leaves and the flesh is a bright orange in contrast.
Grow on the vegetable patch or in a Vegtrug and let the plants spread. The leaf cover keeps surrounding weeds away and covers bare soil effectively.
We recommend that you water your plants well from the sowing stage right to the harvesting stage and feed with a high-potash feed like tomato food to develop the squashes into large-sized globes.
You receive your seeds of Pumpkin Crown Prince (winter squash type) in an air-tight illustrated seed packet full of sowing tips and instructions and sealed twice for maximum freshness.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|