- Three healthy young plants delivered to your door
- Easy picking at arm’s reach
- Easy to grow: no need to pinch out little side-shoots
- Productive plants giving you harvests through summer and into autumn
- Happy on a sunny patio or window garden
- Crack-resistant tomatoes, even in dry conditions
Enjoy harvesting tomatoes in large numbers from Lizzano, a rare and refreshing hanging basket variety. Bred to brace the variable UK climate variety Lizzano performs well in UK gardens, just position them in baskets in a sunny spot and the tomatoes redden quicker.
Easy to grow these tomatoes are happy to grow unassisted. Pinching side shoots is not a necessity on this bush variety; the plants of Lizzano give you lots of vines regardless to whether shoots are pinched out or not.
Lizzano gives you crack-resistant tomatoes even in drought conditions, useful for hot, dry summers or if you are unable to water your baskets every day.
Grow Lizzano plants in a sunny position. This ripens the fruits sooner and gives the tomatoes a more intense flavour.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|