- Great-value 3-for-2 offer on gooseberry plants
- Recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society
- Big harvests every summer of gooseberries big in flavour and bite
- Naturally disease-resistant
- Perfect culinary variety, great for the kitchen
- Delivered to you as three quality bare-root plants
Grow gooseberry variety Invicta on your plot at home. It crops twice as heavily as other varieties and gives you large, pale green berries.
This variety is highly resistant to mildew, a benefit well-recognised by the fruit committee at the Royal Horticutural Society.
Invicta is an excellent choice for cooking for crumbles and stewing to make jam as the fruit holds its shape and colours well.
You receive your plants as quality bare-root specimens from September to April. During this time your plants are putting down a wealth of roots to support an abundance of flowering and fruiting stems.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|