Take advantage of the perfect convenient solution to watering your raised beds, borders, hedges, vegetable plots, herb and flower rows.
Universal fit means it can be used with any water timer for fully automatic watering making it the perfect solution for people with busy lives. It is quick and simple to set up, with no cutting or tools required for use in the garden or allotment. It comes with a pre-assembled drip line for quick and easy set up.
Simply run the pipe along the soil in the desired location and secure in place using the ground spikes.
Can also create a larger watering solution by joining together two kits using the modular design. Suitable for use with a water butt, minimum outlet height is 35cm. Best used with a hose pipe.
- Simple and easy to use
- Quick and easy set up
- Saves up to 70% water compared to hand watering
- No scissors or tools required
- Precise watering direct to the root
- Perfect for busy life, great for use with a timer – water while you’re away
- Pre-assembled drip line kit for quick and easy set up
- Waters raised beds and borders up to 4ft x 8ft (1.2m x 2.4m)
- Flow of water 1.2 litres per hour
- Soakage area per outlet – 30-50cm approx
- Universal fit with any water timer for fully automatic watering
- Modular design allows two kits to be joined together to create a larger system
- Can be used for watering from a water butt (minimum outlet height 35cm)
- Simply run the pipe along the soil where required and secure in place using the ground spikes
- Best used with a garden hose
- 8mm diameter brown drip line, length 12m, dripper spacing 0.3m
- 40 built-in drippers
- 20 x 8mm dark brown spikes
- 1 x dual fit outside tap connector from ¾”to ½”
- 1 x pressure reducer
- 1 x ¾ male quick connector
- 1 x water stop connector
- 1 x black end cap
- 1 x brown joiner (small connector for linking 2 kits together)