- Recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society
- With F1 generation hybrid vigour and disease resistance
- Self-blanching variety for succulent stems
- Delivered to your door in air-tight packet, colour illustrated and with handy tip on plant care
- 200 seeds in every packet
Grow Celery Loretta on your vegetable plot for lots of refreshing celery sticks, naturally white and succulent. Loretta is a first rate self-blanching variety that is naturally vigorous and disease-resistant to the most common of garden diseases.
Loretta produces smooth, crisp, yet succulent, white celery sticks with a wonderful flavour which you can harvest from mid summer until mid autumn.
Your seeds arrive to you in air-tight packets that have lots of gardening information on them including sowing tips and aftercare.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|