Contains 2 lures, 2 sticky bases & 1 trap.
The major cause of maggot damage to apples and pears is the caterpillar of the Codling Moth. This trap provides a warning when further control measures may be needed.
- Uses Pheromone scent of female moth to attract and catch male moths.
- Pesticide free, safe for beneficial insects.
- Restricted opening to prevent birds being caught.
- The traps should be hung in the fruit tree in early May.
- Refills available, traps can be reused.
Remove the trap by the beginning of September and dispose of the lure and sticky insert. Clean and store trap.