This Kent & Stowe 3 Pronged Cultivator is constructed with a beautiful ash wood handle and a high quality stainless steel head.
- Ash wood handle contoured for perfect comfortable grip
- Efficient cultivation of surface soil, beds and border up to a depth of 3"
- Excellent rust resistance and minimum soil adhesion
- Ideal for use in heavy soil and imperfect ground
- Used for light forking and raking surface soil, with minimal soil adhesion
- L 28cm
3 Pronged cultivators are essential tools for any gardener. They make light work of preparing your soil, saving you time and effort. It’s important that your 3 Pronged cultivator is durable as there can be friction on the tines. The Kent and Stowe range of crafted quality garden tools, reflects traditional British gardening heritage and will last a lifetime.
All Kent & Stowe stainless steel tools come with a 15-year guarantee.