- Prolific Money-maker type with tomatoes on long trusses
- Recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society
- Big flavour from good-sized salad tomatoes
- Delivered to your door in airtight seed packet, colour illustrated and with handy sowing tips
- 100 seeds in every packet
Grow tomato Alicante, a cordon-variety that has withstood the tests of time and remained a popular variety among fond home-growers.
Heavy-cropping Alicante type gives you plentiful tomatoes on long trusses from July and right in autumn.
Enjoy big harvests from this classic, older tomato variety. As a cordon type this tomato makes a great space-saving variety and a tomato to consider if you just have a greenhouse or equivalent on a balcony or patio area.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|