SAVE £10 with this duo pack
- SAVE £10 with the spade and fork duo
These tools are lighter and smaller than Kent & Stowe original tools, designed to give maximum comfort and enjoyment from a more compact tool. They are perfect for working in smaller and tighter spaces and for those who simply want a lighter weight tool.
Wuth a comfortable YD-grip handle, it makes your Garden Life tools a pleasure to use and they hang conveniently on hooks to keep them in ship-shape for years.
- 40% lighter than Kent & Stowe full size tools
- Practical and easy to use with increased maneuverability
- High quality stainless steel head and pongs
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood, split to form a traditional YD
- Perfect for tighter spaces and beds and borders
- Minimal soil adhesion
Improve and aerating soil, lifting potatoes and breaking up large soil clumps are made easy with Kent & Stowe’s light and functional quality Garden Life Digging Fork.
- For digging, soil turning, improving drainage
- L 91.5cm
- Weight 1.07kg
Making planting holes and opening up the soil is easy with this dependable and durable tool, specially crafted to work well in small spaces. Comfortable and ergonomic.
- For digging in beds and borders
- Tread edge for added digging comfort
- L 91.5cm
- Weight 1.10kg
All Kent & Stowe Garden Life tools come with a 15-year guarantee.