- Patio raspberry plant, attractive and productive
- Dwarf and compact variety- a great patio plant
- Excellent choice for all levels of growing expertise
- No staking required
- Produces fruit in the first year
- Simply cut off the stems which gave fruit to promote new stems
- 5 litre plant delivered to your door, ready for planting
Enjoy raspberry Yummy on your plot whatever the space; this productive dwarf-variety raspberry plant gives you plentiful fruit in the summer on manageable raspberry bushes. This variety is great when you want to grow raspberries but don’t have much space. You can even grow this variety on a patio or a balcony.
Ideal for growing in pots in a sunny position we recommend that you feed your patio raspberry Yummy plant with a high potash feed once you see flower buds start to appear. This gives your plant the nutrients it needs to flower and fruit in big numbers.
Cut back the stems in late summer that produced the fruit in the summer. This will help promote a fresh set of young stems that will form fruit the following year.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|