- Climbing rose variety with fragrant blooms in deep pink
- Perfect for walls in traditional, cottage or wildlife gardens
- Flowers with delicious rose scent
- Flowers more and more every summer
- Bare root plant delivered right to your door, ready for planting
Grow rose Starlight Express in your garden or outdoor space for big numbers of fuschia-pink blooms on strong and productive climbing plants. Scented and colourful these roses are great for filling your wall-side beds. Starlight Express roses make classy cut flowers too for vase displays and bouquets.
Rose Starlight Express is a charismatic climbing rose plant that reveals lots of pink flowers through the summer, decorating bare-walls and making the most of even the shortest of garden space.
We recommend that you plant your bare root plant right away so it can settle in the ground over winter. It will put down a good root system which supports lots of flowering stems that appear in spring. Feed with a high-potash feed once a week when in flower.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|