- Compact blueberry variety, ideal for growing in a pot
- Second flush of fruit in September in some years
- Great patio or balcony plant
- Produces masses of berries
- Attractive spring flowers, nutritious summer fruit and autumn leaf colour
- Perfect for baking ingredient or eating straight from the shrub
- 2 litre potted plant, delivered to your door
Productive patio soft fruit, great to grow in a pot in full sun. Blueberry variety Top Hat gives plentiful fruit in clusters from just one plant. Look forward to white flowers in abundance every year, attracting beneficial pollinating insects like honeybees and hoverflies.
The attractive display of white flowers make way for many, large sky-blue blueberries in summer for harvesting by the handful. After your big harvest in summer you can get a second smaller flush of blueberries from September in some years.
As autumn progresses the leaves of your blueberry Top Hat plant turn red for a striking visual display. We recommend that you plant in ericaceous soil for the greatest success. By growing more than one blueberry plant on your patio or outdoor space your plants are likely to flower and fruit more.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|