Plants are not keen on the cold so treat them with natural ‘anti-freeze’ Envii Early Starter which acts like an inoculation against the cold!
Early Starter is a liquid formulation that acts like a winter coat for plants - a bio-stimulant that keeps plants warm and helps them repair and grow on quickly after cold temperatures.
It contains a sophisticated combination of natural plant extracts and other nutrients to change the plants natural reaction to cold temperatures ensuring continued growth. In effect it reprogrammes the plant’s energy to develop roots in cold temperatures.
Tests have demonstrated that plants continue to grow in soil temperatures between 6-8°C (43-46°F), where normally they would only grow at temperatures above 10°C (50°F).
Plants treated with Envii Early Start also demonstrate less damage from cold temperatures and grow away much quicker and stronger much quicker.
Directions for use
- For best results apply weekly to the plants you wish to benefit.
- Dilute 20ml per 5 litres of water and apply to the base of the plant.
- 250ml makes over 60 litres of treatment
- Early Starter provides protection against the cold and in severe cold helps plants repair more quickly.
- If using in conjunction with Envii Deep Rooter - use half doses per application or treat every fortnight alternating between Deep Rooter and Early Starter