- Chelsea Product of the Year winner 2019
- Mini version perfect for one-person households, couples and small families
- Ideal for small gardens and plots
- Cut down your landfill waste
- 30 days for mulching compost
- 90 days for quality general purpose compost
- Improved sealing technology to lock in more heat
- Improved streamlined design – the over-hanging hinge is now in the body of the product allowing it to be flush with the wall
- With leachate collection system for extracting effective liquid fertiliser
- Up to 32 times faster composting
- Constructed with expanded polypropylene
- Lightweight and 100% recyclable
- 1.2m x 45cm x 45cm
Get the HOTBIN Mini, an effective, space-saving composter for keen gardeners and home-growers that wish to cut down on their quantity of landfill waste. Ideal for small households.
The HOTBIN Mini reduces the amount of waste you need to deal with and send to landfill by allowing you to compost a great range of household waste. Easy to set up; simply place on a flat surface such as patio, gravel or paving. Ideal for small spaces like a patio or even on a balcony.
HOTBIN Mini makes use of hot composting methods that produce compost up to 32 times faster than traditional composting methods. Unique material in its construction insulates the heat that forms naturally by bacteria as they break down waste in the HOTBIN.
None of your excess food goes to waste. The HOTBIN Mini attains temperatures of 40-60°c so you can compost your fruit, vegetable peelings, grass cuttings, leaves, weeds, cooked food, meat and even bones. They all make great ingredients for your HOTBIN and the well-constructed joins keep your HOTBIN Mini odour and fly free. No need for turning and tumbling either.
The HOTBIN is an on-going composter which can be used all months of the year. Just add waste into the top with wood chippings (bulking agent) and shredded paper/card and after 30-90 days you can remove the hatch from the lower part of the bin and use the compost and around your garden or allotment.
The HOTBIN is a sealed unit with a built-in bio-filter to minimise composting odours associated with the attraction of vermin. HOTBIN also kills pathogens and weed seeds whilst also killing fly eggs and larvae.
The HOTBIN comes with a 3 year manufacturer's guarantee (this does not cover accidental damage/animal damage to the unit).
Includes: Informative user guide, kick-start bottle, lid thermometer, cam strap, an internal thermometer, raking stick, 25 litre wood-chip bulking agent.