- 8kg seed potatoes for planting
- Great for puree potatoes, baking, boiling and steaming
- Exhibition-worthy varieties
Enjoy this collection of potatoes that gives you harvests from as early as May and continues until as late as November for summer potato salads and warming autumn jackets.
You will receive the following:
- 2kg First Early Rocket – harvest May-June
- 2kg Second Early Charlotte – harvest June-July
- 2kg Second Early Wilja– harvest July-August
- 2kg Main Crop Picasso- harvest September-November
First enjoy the fresh, clean taste of Rocket and Charlotte, which make lovely fragrant potatoes from May to June. Variety Wilja then gives you good harvests in midsummer for potato salads, boiled potatoes and mash. Picasso then completes the season with large individual tubers, perfect for jackets as the weather turns in autumn.
Four 2kg airy bags mean that your seed potatoes arrive to you in top condition, healthy and from disease-free stock. If you receive them before March keep them somewhere cool and light like an unheated greenhouse until it’s time to plant in spring.
Grow all these varieties in Gro-Sacks if you wish to grow your own potatoes on the patio or balcony or away from the main vegetable plot. They are convenient, handy and re-usable.
*Compared to buying individually.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|