- Beautiful big purple poppy blooms
- Attractive to beneficial pollinating insects
- Great with taller perennial plants
- Great in pots
- Great for adding a dramatic impact to beds and borders
- With complementing silvery blue leaves
- Attractive seed heads after flower
- Height: 90cm (3ft)
Add this beautiful new large single-flowered poppy with flowers that open up in summer in a stunning shade of deep violet. Sophisticated, tall and stylish poppy Laurens Grape flowers for you from June through to August.
Making a great show in the garden you can plant poppy Laurens Grape in containers or in flower beds towards the centre to go with the complementing blooms or dahlias, delphiniums and structural echinops.
Consider cutting some of the stems for vases indoors and furnish your windowsills with charming flowers. Partner with the feathery foliage of fennel or contrasting eucalyptus stems for a lovely indoor display.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|