- Well-flavoured tomatoes on fragrant plants
- F1 hybrid generation vigour
- Easy-grow bush type to grow indoors or out with no pinching out sideshoots needed
- 25 quality seeds in every packet
- Delivered to you in airtight seed packets, colour illustrated and with handy tips on sowing
Tomato Red Alert is an extra early variety that home-growers can look forward to harvesting from early July right until mid autumn. Red Alert tomatoes grow on compact plants, great for if you just have a space space like a patio or balcony.
Because Red Alert is a bush-type tomato variety you can grow plants indoors or outdoors in containers and you need not pinch out the sideshoots. Your plants will still provide generous trusses of tomatoes regardless.
Red Alert gives you cherry tomatoes full of flavour and bursting with juiciness all summer long. You receive your seeds in an airtight packet, colour-illustrated and full of tips on sowing and aftercare of the seedlings.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|