- Recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society
- Sweet beefsteak tomato variety
- Perfect for slicing, reducing or roasting whole, filled with rice
- Semi-bush variety for easy growing - pinching out sideshoots not required
- 55 seeds in every packet
- Air-tight seeds packet for freshness and longevity: colour-illustrated and with handy tips on sowing
Look forward to huge, meaty fruit on this improved continental beefsteak tomato which has a superb super-sweet flavour.
Ideal for many dishes including salads, sandwiches and great for cooking too. We recommend you slice for mozzarella and basil salad or empty the flesh out for roasting and filling with rice.
On semi-bush plants, tomato Super Marmande is easy to care for and the sideshoots need no pinching out. Grow your plants in big containers and look forward to large harvests.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|