- Great-value 3 for 2 offer on whitecurrants
- Abundant sprigs of ivory fruit every summer
- Excellent wine-making variety
- Suitable for cordon-growing up for space-saving
- Three quality plant delivered to your door
Enjoy the big harvests of whitecurrant Blanka you get every summer, a heavy-cropping Dutch variety with almost transparent ivory-coloured berries ready to harvest in August every year.
Expect your harvests to get bigger and bigger with each summer as your plant matures. We suggest that after fruiting and pruning you treat your plant to a thick layer of organic fertiliser to feed your plants.
You receive your whitecurrant Blanka plants, delivered to your door in protective packaging ideal for keeping your plants happy and healthy from when they leave our nursery to arriving at your home. If you can't plant immediately keep the roots moist and cool. Look to planting up your whitecurrant Blanka plants within five days.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|