Seeds Of Italy Vegetable Plants

New & Exclusive, marshalls garden and the¬†Mediterranean experts at ‚ÄėSeeds of Italy‚Äô have teamed up to¬†bring for the first time a selection of some of their best seed¬†varieties as plug plants. Seeds of Italy specialize in sourcing¬†regional seed varieties with provenance, and including¬†endangered, heritage and ethical varieties with lost flavours.¬†94% of all heritage vegetables have been lost in just the last¬†century and so by growing these imperfect traditional varieties¬†from the remaining 6%, you are supporting biodiversity.

Italian cuisine is often referred to as ‚ÄėCucina Povera‚Äô (peasant food) and shares 3 characteristics ‚Äď its local, cheap to make, but uses the best quality ingredients. You can grow your own Italian ingredients with our plants expertly raised by Marshalls so you too can recreate your own authentic traditional dishes at home.

Seeds Of Italy Vegetable Plants
See more >
Loading...