- Winner of RHS Chelsea Plant of the Year 2019
- Colour-changing leaves through the season
- Beautiful sedum generous in flower, returning every year
- Glossy, unusual variegated leaves
- Rosettes of attractive yellow flowers through the summer
- Hardy perennials, lovely in rock gardens, wall-side borders and beds
- 9cm ready-to-plant potted specimen, delivered to your door
Have your bit of RHS Chelsea Flower Show with this perennial glossy-leaved and hardy sedum, the winner of the RHS Chelsea Plant of the Year 2019.
Straight-forward to grow and happy in a large number of garden situations Atlantic is versatile and stunning with its shiny and rare two-tone leaves. Leaves start off a brilliant creamy white. They then turn green in the centre and edged with a beautiful yellow pattern and finally take on a rosy tint in autumn.
Perfect in a variety of situations this yellow-blooming sedum takes pride of place on green roofs, in rock and scree gardens and towards the front of flower beds, positioned by other sedums and succulent perennials like saxifrage and sempervivums.
Each rosette of pretty, glossy leaves gives out a crown of attractive yellow flowers, a magnet to bees and other useful pollinating insects that pollinate tomato and strawberry plants. Perfect for the wildlife gardener too.
We recommend that you divide the rootzone in autumn or early spring into smaller sections and re plant around the garden to increase your garden displays.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|