- Repeat-flowering climbing rose shrub
- Recommended by the Royal Horticultural Society
- Perfect for the back of borders and climbing up walls
- With soft and aromatic rose fragrance
- Flowers every summer
- Bare root plant arriving at your door, ready for planting
Grow rose Dizzy Heights in your garden and await big numbers of beautiful scarlet roses on climbing plants. Dizzy Heights is the perfect rose for making big impact to garden walls and fences. Every rose has a gentle and pleasant scent and attractive to beneficial insects like bees. Bees pollinate nearby tomato and strawberry plants.
This climbing rose variety is ideal for growing up walls or climbing loosely up a strong fence at the back of a border. You can also train rose Dizzy Heights up a pergola or arch to create a colourful and fragrant walkway through your garden.
We recommend that you plant your bare root plant right away so it can settle in the ground over winter. It will put down a good root system which supports lots of flowering stems that appear in spring. Feed with a high potash feed once a week when in flower.
|J Jan||F Feb||M Mar||A Apr||M May||J June||J Jul||A Aug||S Sep||O Oct||N Nov||D Dec|